Walk-In Tub Benefits For Veterans
We truly value and cherish the contributions, sacrifices, and courage of our veterans. Unfortunately, many of our brave men and women suffer from debilitating health conditions that makes bathing difficult – if not impossible, without assistance. We’ve found that most of the veterans we know value independence, which makes our walk-in tubs the ideal choice for those who value a safe, effective, and therapeutic way to bathe.
Purchasing an American Standard walk-in tub provides a host of benefits to our veteran population, and we’re confident you’ll love your new tub and the safety features that are standard across the line. Below are some of the important benefits of partnering with American Standard for your new walk-in bathing system:
- Made in the USA: Domestic quality is simply better than anything else available today. We know this, so we manufacture all of our walk-in tubs right here in the US. In addition to being made right here in the US, we do our best to use locally sourced domestic parts and materials. Our skilled workforce of professional builders and installers are the best in the industry.
- Standard Safety: Many of our competitors charge extra for what we feel should be standard safety features. Some don’t even offer features that we provide in every tub we sell. Like ADA-compliant seats, integral grab rails, a low step-in height, a slip-resistant textured floor surface, Quick Drain® Water Removal System, and more that contribute to the overall safe operation of our walk-in tub systems. We never skimp on safety – in fact, we provide it all included , we call that raising the standard of bathing!
- Unbeatable Warranty: We provide a comprehensive lifetime warranty on all our American Standard tubs to give you peace of mind and virtually eliminate maintenance or repair costs. Plus, our walk-in tubs are so durable and well-engineered, you don’t have to do much to ensure a long service life and dependable performance.
- Therapeutic Features: These walk-in tubs represent so much more than a safe bathing option. They truly deliver therapeutic benefits that can ease chronic pain, reduce stress, and soothe aching muscles. Our RevitaJet™ Whole Body Hydrotherapy System helps to improve overall wellness, while the 7-color chromotherapy feature minimizes stress and helps promote a good night of sleep.
- Customized Construction: Each walk-in tub is made specifically for your unique bathroom space and your personal needs. We work with your existing dimensions to create a personalized walk-in tub, with all the features you desire – at a price that is incredibly competitive.
- Easy Installation: How easy is it? You won’t have to lift a finger! Our skilled team of installers will handle all aspects of your American Standard walk-in tub installation process. Just sit back, watch as our team gets to work quickly, and in no time at all your walk-in tub will be installed and ready to use! Our professional installation team will test your tub prior to use to ensure perfect operation.
If you are a veteran – we salute you! If you or a loved one is a veteran and has mobility issues that necessitate a safer bathing solution, contact us today to discuss your options. We warmly invite you to experience the American Standard difference today! Call us today or request a free estimate for more information. Veterans interested in a walk-in tub should also check if they qualify for HISA, which specifically reimburses up to $6,000 for home modifications. HISA directly states that the $6,000 can be used towards the purchase of a walk in tub or walk-in shower.