Walk-In Tub Safety and Therapeutic Features
Our goal is to make customers feel independent and safe in the comfort of their own homes at every stage of life. Through our innovative walk-in tub designs, we strive to improve the quality of life for our customers by providing an accessible, secure way for people to bathe.
In addition to our unique therapeutic features, every American Standard walk-in tub includes safety and functionality benefits to fit the needs of people with limited mobility.
American Standard Walk-In Tub Features:
- RevitaJet™ Whole Body Hydrotherapy System with 44 air and water jets
- Patented leak-free door system
- Targeted back, leg, wrist and foot massaging jets
- Outward opening door models available with wider doors designed for easier transfer from a wheelchair
- One-touch control jet system
- Hand-held shower wand
- Lifetime warranty on tub, door, installation, including labor
- Durable grab bars inside the tub and an ADA-compliant chair-height built-in seat
- Exclusive Quick Drain® Water Removal System
- Slip-resistant textured floor surface
- 7 color chromatherapy
- Simple touch controls to activate hydrotherapy, Quick Drain®, and more
- Built-in aromatherapy
- Premium solid brass fixtures and faucets
- Ease of Use commendation from the Arthritis Foundation
- Self-cleaning sanitary ozone system
- An ultra-low threshold and wide door for easy entry and exit
- Automatic Water Purging System to ensure lines are clean
Our walk-in tub designs improve the comfort, safety, and independence of our customers at any stage of life and create a truly remarkable and safe bathing experience like no other.
If you are considering an American Standard walk-in tub, schedule a free, in-person evaluation with one of our safety specialists to evaluate your needs and discuss any questions you have regarding features, benefits, installation, and cost.