Walk-In Tub Safety and Therapeutic Features
People deserve to feel independent and safe in their own homes at every stage of life. The American Standard Walk-In Tub improves the quality of life for our customers by providing an accessible, secure way for people to bathe.
In addition to our unique therapeutic features, every American Standard Walk-In Tub includes safety and functionality benefits to serve the needs of people with limited mobility.
American Standard Walk-In Tub Features:
- RevitaJet™ Whole Body Hydrotherapy System with 44 air and water jets
- Jets to massage your back, legs, wrists, and feet
- One-touch control system
- Lifetime warranty on parts and labor
- Exclusive Quick Drain® Water Removal System
- 7 color chromatherapy
- Built-in aromatherapy
- Our Walk-In Tubs are designed to be Arthritis Friendly and Easy-to-Use
- An ultra-low threshold and wide door for easy entry and exit
- Patented leak-free door system
- Outward opening door models available with wider entry, designed for easier access from wheelchairs
- Hand-held shower wand
- Durable grab bars inside the tub and an ADA-compliant built-in-seat
- Slip-resistant textured floor surface
- Simple touch controls to activate hydrotherapy, Quick Drain®, and more
- Premium solid brass fixtures and faucets
- Self-cleaning sanitary ozone system
- Automatic Water Purging System to keep lines clean
The American Standard Walk-In Tub improves the comfort, safety, and independence of our customers at any stage of life. Our world-class design creates a remarkable, safe bathing experience that has improved the lives of thousands of people.
If you are considering an American Standard Walk-In Tub, schedule a free, in-person evaluation to evaluate your needs and discuss any questions you have regarding features, benefits, ease of installation, and cost.
Call for Your Free Estimate Today!